About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
Being born to a nepali family, i am a optimistic boy with great aims and wishes. well talking about my interests i love surfing in net. reading text books...(rarely novels, coz everytime i read them i fell asleep). I am crazy about music specially emotional songs. I am studying at trinity international college right now. If you want to make me as your friend then it will be my pleasure to do so. My email id is:aman2ab@hotmail.com. I will be great to receive your comments and suggestions

Friday, July 3, 2009

Lets create a new world!!!


I sat by the mountainside
Watching the sunshine so bright
Then the breeze of the wind blew
And singing birds flew

I watched the forest so green
I watched the water all so clear
What beauty nature has bestowed upon the world
Life is as precious as gold

But a little while later,
I saw the clouds hiding behind the mountains
The clouds were even covering the shinning sun
The gentle breeze become so rowdy
The birds stopped singing their song loudly

The forest seemed to have turned black
The water fall seemed to flow with blood
I realized that beauty if the world was stolen
Because life on earth had become down-trodden

I questioned myself, “What’s happened to the world?”
“Who changed the word?”
Then I remembered man playing a major role
To change the world once covered with gold

Oh! Let us not be the ones to spoil the world,
Lets rather be the ones to create the new world
A world full of love, affection and trust
Only then peace can reign in every hut.
By: Suman Khadka, TIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be great to receive your suggestions and comments.